Common-mode choke coils work as a simple wire against differential mode current (signal), while they work as an inductor against common-mode current (noise). This box is designed as a common-mode filter for RF cable rating up to 1kW.
What about for :
- Common-mode filter for coax
- Any devices with RF cable
- Drastically reduces the noise picked up by the coaxial braid and the common mode currents circulated between the antenna feed point and the station.
- Common-Mode Current insulator
- High curren insulation
- Teflon Coax impedance 50 Ohm
- High quality PTFE coax cable
- Low insert loss
- Quality PTFE SO-239
Power loading : 1 kW @ 50 Ohm adapted line
Insertion Loss : from 0.04 dB up to 0.16 dB depending for bands
Common mode attenuation : *please see graphics
Dimension : 200x150x60 mm
Connectors : 2x SO-239